Membership in the Burrard Yacht Club offers many benefits:
- Affordable Moorage: Very reasonable covered and open moorage rates.
- Outstations and Reciprocals: Seven outstations and over 80 reciprocal clubs provide many boating destinations.
- Security: The moorage facilities are video monitored and regularly patrolled. Fire protection is installed throughout the floats.
- Secure Free Parking: The large parking lot is video monitored, fenced and gated.
- Tidal Grid: A tidal grid provides members with inexpensive access for annual out of water maintenance. Club staff provide zinc and bottom painting services upon request.
- Workshop: A floating workshop provides all the power tools required for members' projects.
- Laundry and Showers: Laundry and showers are available for members and visitors.
- Discounts: Club members are eligible for discounts on marine supplies, vessel insurance and fuel.
- Junior Programs: BYC encourages Junior participation with programs for social, sailing and racing activities.
- Social Events: Monthly activities include organized weekends at outstations and Clubhouse events.
- Location, Location, Location: The Club is located in Vancouver Harbour and is convenient for trips up protected Indian Arm as well as the Strait of Georgia cruising grounds.
For more information, please contact our Membership Chair at email@example.com